• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

gfx forum

Cal

Hi guys, I'm gonna need to move somewhere. This guy webmaster@my-perl-script.com? gave me a hosting plan from here and I have no idea where he is... so I need to move cause I need changed made to my account and I can't contact him.

I am willing to place host ads eg. Sponsored by Name Host!!! either a link or I can make a image. I can also place it in certain area's if you like, thats something we can talk on.

We will just be running a forum and will need approx. This forum will be a gfx forum, so everything is about graphics basically.

200-300mb Space, 5-8GB Bandwidth, MYSQL

We have our own domain and need to move asap.

If you can help us out, please contact me via email, PM or post.

Thanks

Cal

Check out Byethost! We offer various plans, within what you need, all for a forced banner ad at the top of all your pages, automatically.

If it disturbes your site layout, consider asking our support team and we can work something out.

Sounds like a pretty cool site. I might be willing to help you out. If you are interested just PM me.

tumble

Cal said:
Hi guys, I'm gonna need to move somewhere. This guy webmaster@my-perl-script.com? gave me a hosting plan from here and I have no idea where he is... so I need to move cause I need changed made to my account and I can't contact him.

I am willing to place host ads eg. Sponsored by Name Host!!! either a link or I can make a image. I can also place it in certain area's if you like, thats something we can talk on.

We will just be running a forum and will need approx. This forum will be a gfx forum, so everything is about graphics basically.

200-300mb Space, 5-8GB Bandwidth, MYSQL

We have our own domain and need to move asap.

If you can help us out, please contact me via email, PM or post.

Thanks

Cal

I think something can be arranged, add me to MSN Messenger support@ajuf.com

YUP (you Dont Give Money From Your Poket) .
You Must Have 500 HITS/Day And You Have to Put And ADS Banner on the top Of your Pages. (Visit www.hjostgool.com For more information)
Cal I can Host You But You have to Put ads on your site (banner).
If you Wish PM Me. Thank You.

Last edited:
Back