• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Getting my file host listed

Status
Not open for further replies.

cyph333

Hey there.... I used to have my file host listed on this page: http://www.freewebspace.net/guide/diskstorage.shtml several months ago until they changed it & required a link back (I received an email at the time alerting me to this & saying that once I added a link back to freewebspace to reply to the email & you would re-add my site)... I replied to the email & stated that I had now added the link back (it's still there now)... but never got a reply, so I sent another email & never heard back from that either.

I left it for a few months & then noticed you now have an option to "add your site".... I have filled that in a couple times now & my site still hasn't been listed..... I have also PM'ed Peo & not heard anything back.

What am I doing wrong? I linked back to freewebspace as asked but no matter what I do I can't seem to get any response whatsoever as to why my site isn't being re-added?

Thanks a lot!

It's now listed. I'm very sorry about the delay. Your image host is listed too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back