• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

getfreedomain.biz script

ducktape

NLC
NLC
anyone know where to get one like it??? i searched hotscripts but wasnt sure really what to look for!!! Or what would the cost be to have 1 written in general???

i see that it says above getfreedomain.biz something like that. That will allow ppl to create accounts and I can give them points to earn free things. And allows them to refer friends for points too. Its a nice model to offer free goods and services.

Originally posted by spec
Thays a very specific script and probably doesn't exsist as a free script.

well i did say what would be the general charge to have one written if i couldnt get 1 free

Oops Just saw that sorry ;)
As for a "custom" script, the cost would range depending on the time it takes, features you want and budget you have. I usually work within ones budget

well my budget isnt to large and not looking at starting right away but it was a spur of the moment thing. Generally what would a project like that cost??? and maybe i can make a budget

and i do want php

These are all great questions
how much would it cost. 25-50 US. This is basically a round figure that i throw out that possibly means nothing.

As for if you want PHP. I think thats a question for yourself.

I dont mind starting right away as long as you are serious

sure if you can make that script for under $50 USD then thats great I was thinking it would cost alot more than that!!!! and i prefer php over cgi/pl

Email me at admin@clanhq.net
Please give me
Every conceiveable feature you want.
Remember the more work there is the more it will cost. 50 is a base cost but I wont go higher than any set budget you give me.

he was getting it custom made, but Never contacted me. If you want it I want you to know its 50 bux base pay (3hours labour) and 15 bux an hour after

Back