• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Get your Free Blog Site at BlogBloom.com!

netnexus

BlogBloom is a simple-to-use, yet extremely powerful personal publishing (blogging) solution. Join this site for free, and start blogging immediately! Users can upgrade their accounts for extra features.

Check us out! http://www.blogbloom.com

EDIT: Mod, please move to Free Services. I thought I was in that forum :p

Last edited:
netnexus said:
BlogBloom is a simple-to-use, yet extremely powerful personal publishing (blogging) solution. Join this site for free, and start blogging immediately! Users can upgrade their accounts for extra features.

Check us out! http://www.blogbloom.com

EDIT: Mod, please move to Free Services. I thought I was in that forum :p

what makes your blogging services different from Google's Blogger? Is there anything unique about your service that current users/members of other blogging servicers like blogspot.com and blogspirit.com can take advantage
of?

Hint: if you're looking for more users to sign up there must be something competitve about your services for you to gain a cutting edge in the blogging services industry :)

netnexus, I just signed up, and it looks great so far.

except there's a problem with the confirmation email:
Your login details are as follows:

=============================
Username: <username>
Password: <password>
=============================

Not sure why, put the username/password fields don't get filled in in the conformation email.

jmiller said:
netnexus, I just signed up, and it looks great so far.

except there's a problem with the confirmation email:

Not sure why, put the username/password fields don't get filled in in the conformation email.

I understand and am working to fix this problem. Thanks Jmiller.

EDIT: It is now fixed.

What makes my blog special? The layouts, the customisation ability. And plus, I am just a guy with too much webspace trying to provide a service.

Last edited:
Back