• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Get Paid to Surf?

wookiecraft

Hi I apologize if I asked in the wrong forum but I don't see a forum for this topic.

Is there such still a thing like Get Paid to Surf the web programs? If so, can you please recommend one.

Thank you.

Hi!

There is Agloco, but these programs are scammy. I wouldn't recommend joining them. Instead, try to find a legitimate way to make a few dollars. :)

Cheers! :)

Ehhhhh, sort of. Some of the same folks, but AllAdvantage closed down years ago. Agloco is a new venture that was just formed in late 2006.

I have always had a bad experience with these auto surfs. never got a single dimme from any of them :(

Now i dont even bother to get interested in them either

I have always had a bad experience with these auto surfs. never got a single dimme from any of them :(

Now i dont even bother to get interested in them either

Most of tem (if not all) pay for some time and then scam and dissappear...Personally i got from these kind of programs around $2,500 and lost about $500.

You just need to join in a proper moment.

There is Agloco, but these programs are scammy. I wouldn't recommend joining them. Instead, try to find a legitimate way to make a few dollars.

I disagree. Yes, AllAdvantage went bust - they grew extremely fast at a ridiculous time. Agloco has some good ideas and will hopefully do it better. A flop? Maybe. A scam? No.

Cheers. - Mark

I make a couple of hundred with Alladvantage, but these things died several years ago.

Back