• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Get Paid to Surf?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also there are now programs that automatically close pup-ups, so that form of advertising may lose it's effectiveness.

A future where every site on the net is subscription based, only $1 a month, comes to mind...

The end of browsing?

And on topic...

Yes, that was the program. And I also signed up for BePaid.com. They did something very smart. Get a few companies to make ads, show their users about 1 or 2 ads each, then close up shop, taking the advertisers thousands of dollars for showing their ad to presumably hundreds of thousands of people, without paying a cent to members. Perfecly legal. I wish I would have thought of it...

And, I doubt you will find a good paid to surf program anymore. There were ways to cheat those ad bars, and advertisers probably wouldn't want to just shell out money to people who don't watch the ads.

Hello,

I tried spedia for a bit and got a few affiliates. The thing I found out is that they DO NOT pay 70 cents/ hour to premium members. They dont pay 50 cents/hour for international users as well. I went to explore their forumla and found this out. For every hour you surf you get 5 points. The catch is that each point is only worth .5 of a cent. So in reality you only make 2.5 cents a hour which is quite off for what they say. Now this pis*ed me right off once I acquired around 50 hours in a month and only made a buck, when I thought I would at least reach the minimum.

Back in the day I used to crack cash fiesta and a few others. I got caught by two and made like $15 on cashfiesta anyway, no body will EVER make a decent amount of money from these so don't waste your time.

I made a little over $200 with Alladvantage before they bit the dust. I was owed good amounts by epipo and mvalue, but they all died. Forget these companies, they suck.

yeah but afterwards they accused everyone of cheating and started to delete ur referrals :( so the dough didn't roll afterwards :angry2:

6 cents an hour, I would get more money if I looked in my couch hahaha. Dude, if I were that deperate for money I would just go look on the floor for penny's

If you are online 150 hours a month, you could make 9 dollars a month, 108 bucks a year. You have to ask yourself, is 20 percent of your screen worth 108 bucks a year?

Originally posted by ningaming
If you are online 150 hours a month, you could make 9 dollars a month, 108 bucks a year. You have to ask yourself, is 20 percent of your screen worth 108 bucks a year?

You forgot to mention CPU usage, memory consumption, bandwidth, not to mention the problems most of those programs cause.

this is true... I had one a long time ago that ended up making a virus on my computer...sigh.....

yet...if your desprite it is an option...you can buy a happy meal after a few weeks :D :D :D

Cashfiesta

I had more than 200 referrals with cashfiesta when they accused me in breaking their terms and conditions and closed my account. I do not care because these referrals did not make me any money anyway.

One thing to keep in mind:

Many "get paid to **" programs rely heavily on cheating other advertisers and sponsors who do not condone the use of incentivized traffic.

Do you think you will get paid if the advertiser or sponsor catches the fraud and voids payment to the "get paid to **" program?

Personally, I feel that these programs do nothing but hurt the online advertising industry. But that's just my opinion.

Cash for whatever is a scam...

Anything that says they pay you cash for whatever services you provide is quite possibly a scam. The advertising industry no longer has the avenues of cash to pay like it once did.

HOWEVER... there is still good programs out there that do use NON-CASH related programs. In the last month alone I have recieved a $15 Blockbuster Certificate, Staind CD, coupon for Ben & Jerry's icecream.... that just from one company. Another, I ordered 5 smaller prizes such as portable Radio, tool set, hotdog phone(lol its corny but funny), a clock and something else. AND at another site I have earned enough points for a year of ESPN magazine, a year of Business 2.0 and another magazine. All of these were fairly simple to use.

The ONE place that I do have to say would be a good site to use if you are looking for some spare change gives up to 60 cents an hour for looking at different sites.

Just remember, real cash for surfing is very hard to find. PM me if you'd like the URL's to any of these sites.

can't you post them here so we can give our thoughts on them, and continue the purpose of this thread ;) that's my opionon :D

A good paid to surf program

Studio traffic is an autosurf program where you can earn 1% of your account balance every day when you surf 200 websites, this means you can earn up to $100 a day. You get $10 free when you sign-up.
I have been with them for 5 months and have been paid on time, every time.
here's the url if you are interested :
http://www.studiotraffic.com/index.php?refid=34202

subzero84 said:
Studio traffic is an autosurf program where you can earn 1% of your account balance every day when you surf 200 websites, this means you can earn up to $100 a day. You get $10 free when you sign-up.
I have been with them for 5 months and have been paid on time, every time.
here's the url if you are interested :

Thanks for responding only 2-years late, I would prefer that everyone use this link to get there though
http://www.studiotraffic.com/index.php

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back