• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Get free hosting and free .com domain name registration

aspwebserver

I am looking for response from people who already own a website or who will make a personal or biz website. i will register free .com domain name and give free cpanel hosting.

Would you be interested in it. The catch is that your site should put a small banner of mine and have some traffic, not much though.

All users who thinks this is a good idea, Respond please! :idea:

yA SURE... iM INTERERSTED.... I HAVE A NICE WEBSITE BUT ITS JUST 2 MONTHS OLD NOW... TRAFFIC IS 200-300/DAY.. NOW YOU DECIDE... GIVE YOUR REPLIES AT
daksh.admin@gmail.com

200 visitors is way too much. And how come you have so many visitors on a new website ? Can you tell me the website url ?

All I need is like 20 vistors daily. If you have enough content and market your site well or if you are hosting a business website and marketing that well, getting 20 visitors daily wont be too tough but not that easy either. The point is that any active small business or information portal with enough data will easily get 20 visitors daily but on the other hand if you have dead website with not data or activity then there wont be a single visotor a day.

If it wont make your hosting disappear because of the cost of registering domains. I think it is a great idea.

But you know if your giving away domains and require a website that already exists you will get people with 200 or visitors a month. If you cant supply enough bandwidth for that then maybe you shouldent give this away.

If it wont make your hosting disappear because of the cost of registering domains. I think it is a great idea.

But you know if your giving away domains and require a website that already exists you will get people with 200 or visitors a month. If you cant supply enough bandwidth for that then maybe you shouldent give this away.

It wont go away bcs I will take sites who can supply a minimum number or visitors daily. I can affor unlimited page views or visitors per day.

Now the main question is if the sites will come to me. Say if a person is paying $7 per month for hosting, getting 100 vistors per day, I wonder if he would move to me. The main question is if he would put my banner on his website to save $7 per month on hostin and the name registration cost. :idea:

ok, i would like that!!!

ok, thanks...i want...
Email:furbanj@gmail.com
Wanted domain name:kittenett-union.com
if this helps...good...
Login name :kittyk123
im not gonna say my pword that i wan't in public...Thnaks...i hope i can have... always wanted a domain...i won't get many visitors, and im happy for as many ads as u want.

ok, thanks...i want...
Email:furbanj@gmail.com
Wanted domain name:kittenett-union.com
if this helps...good...
Login name :kittyk123
im not gonna say my pword that i wan't in public...Thnaks...i hope i can have... always wanted a domain...i won't get many visitors, and im happy for as many ads as u want.

We do want a lot of vistiors on your website or we wont be able to offer the free domain and hosting.

And this package is still in idea stage not real yet. Thanks for your interest.

Back