• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Get as much "UNIQUE" traffic as you want - $2.00CPM

Kaumil

Guys,

I'm selling out all my unsold inventory for cheap. Take as much traffic as you want for only $2.00CPM, higher orders will be cheaper. I have made many companies happy with my services, and currently have several clients running 1,000,000 unique campaigns running every month. We are concentrating on web hosting companies at this time, which is why we are offering this to FreeWebspace.net.

Here are some demographics on the traffic:

The traffic is delivered via pop-unders & expired domain names. The traffic is 92% to 95% US and Canadian Visitors. Also 5% to 8% UK and Australian Visitors. Duration 100% IP Unique visitors for the duration of the delivery. 90% of the traffic comes from Business, Computers and Internet related web sites which consist of webmaster sites, technology sites, etc.

This offer is only valid through FreeWebspace, so please contact: info@blazehits.com to get your account set up. Also, if you have more questions, you can ask. Please mention "FWS" in your e-mail so you can get this price.

Payments are accepted via: PayPal and 2CheckOut.com (Credit Card Processor).

Back