• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Geoffers

Tested in IE6 56k modem 800x600. Loads nice and fast but rather a plain design. The F1 site doesn't seem to work - just displays errors. The train site is OK if a bit plain. The game site seems to point to a PHP Nuke site but appears unfinished. Needs more work on these sites I think. Good luck with them all.

NIck

Originally posted by nickc
Tested in IE6 56k modem 800x600. Loads nice and fast but rather a plain design. The F1 site doesn't seem to work - just displays errors. The train site is OK if a bit plain. The game site seems to point to a PHP Nuke site but appears unfinished. Needs more work on these sites I think. Good luck with them all.

NIck

After a lot of problems, I have fixed the PHP error with the F1 site, but now it doesn't validate. The train site is going to be completly redone in the next month, the game site now, is finished.

Back