• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Geekstorage.com Opinion ?

Jerome

Heya guys,

i was looking at geekstorage to transfer my site from my recent digitalworldhost shutdown..

what you think of geekstorage ?

any problems.

update ?

how long will it last ?

thank ?
important to a business site here ..

I've tried geekstorage recently and it was a bit slow sometimes unfortunately but most of the time it was good. If you wish to see some sites currently hosted by them, send me a pm.

I think that would be good to do the research on that on your own. Do the search for their domain name on the WHT to get as many as possible reviews. Be aware that your own experience might be different that someone's

I've tried geekstorage recently and it was a bit slow sometimes unfortunately but most of the time it was good. If you wish to see some sites currently hosted by them, send me a pm.

Hmmm, I feel same....
But it remain good all the time except sometime.

Read reviews about them. Though i am able to pull mix of good and bad reviews. Reviews helps to understand the provider.

They are giving 30 days money back guarantee. do not worry much.. take a test plan observe the performance.

I would stay away from Geekstorage at this time. You frequently get 503 service unavailable errors and the servers are just too slow.

I would stay away from Geekstorage at this time. You frequently get 503 service unavailable errors and the servers are just too slow.
Perhaps their servers are overloaded? From the looks of their plans this is definitely possible. What are the server loads most of the time?

I had a VPS with them briefly but it was done quite often for no reason at all. They couldn't seem to explain why either.

I have seen some recent updates in WHT regarding them. You can have a search. Hope it will be helpful since Jay from geekstorage has given some informations about their server in that thread.

Back