• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Gary Speed Dies at 42

softaculous

The Man who has played for teams like Everton, Leeds, Newcastle, and few other epl teams, also who was the first man to play 500 games in the English Premier League, the youngest member of the midfield that carried Leeds to its most recent league title in 1992 and now recently the manager of wales national football team committed suicide at his chester home in england. Being Newcastle fan one of the teams whom he played for I'm in a state shock and refuse to believe that a man of Gary Speed caliber has taken his own life which police confirmed after he was found hanged in his chester home.
It was a pleasure to see him play and I'm sure that everyone out here who know who Gary was will agree that its not just a loss to his family and nation but its a lost to footballing world:cry2:

Last edited:
Does any one know why he killed him self? They are not telling that in the media.
I guess it took the Dutch media 1 day longer to pick it up.
Just saw the guy on the news.

Does any one know why he killed him self? They are not telling that in the media.
I guess it took the Dutch media 1 day longer to pick it up.
Just saw the guy on the news.

Its not that they(police) are hiding any news from media its just that it hasn't been found till yet why he took his own life.

Back