• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Gaming Ladder Template

Jerome_42o

Could anyone make me a Gaming Ladder Template??? I want the Template to revolve around the Following games:

Counter strike ( xbox )
Halo 2 ( xbox )
BF2:MC ( xbox )
etc...

Im willing to pay for the template!!! or Offer a free subdomain to anyone that is willing to make me a template...

The gaming template that im looking for would be kinda like the one www.stormgaming.net is using!!! I would like to to be on the same layout but different everything elts!!!

If there is a website out there that provides really good gaming templates Please post them as well!!! Thanks alot for everyones time and I hope to see some posts soon...

Also I have a couple of websites that i had made up for my Counter strike clan!!! Check them out w.e you get time: http://www.ia-gaming.com and http://www.ia-gaming.com/forum/index.php http://www.halo2.ia-gaming.com Thanks alot once again and have a nice day :wave:

Also im going to be setting this website up so it will alow Clan members to Register and Challange other Clans and post stats of there matches!!! Like a Ladder!!! So this isnt going to be a One Game Site... So try in get me a template that has 3 or more Game Renders frome diff. games in the banner itself!!!

Well I thank you once again and I hope to see some post soon I would like to get this website up!!!

Well I really cant say... Thats the whole reason for me posting exactly what i posted! :) Sry if i didnt specify it clear enough but Im looking for price quotes frome diff web deigners!!!

Ahh alright. I can have my designers create and code you a skin for roughly $800-$1000 depending on the extent of the work involved and if you needed a forum integration as well.

Well First off I can tell you that thers no way im spending over 200 dollars for one!! now to a Web Designer you might say that Theres no way I will get a decient template... But all im really asking for is suggestions on some templates that you might have in mind!!!

Now i dont need to go custome and all that!!! But I would like it to relate to gamings of all sort! And that ladder scrip im willing to pay for it... theres not doubt bout it!!! But its the template im worried bout and where im getting one..

looking for help

Hello i have a few questions for u guys. I want to start my own gaming ladder and would like to know if you guys could do the templat and site up. www.gamebattles.com is one gaming site for users. I need ladders and forums. I wantt 3d in it . I am willing to pay if guys can set this up for me.

what is your budget for this type of setup. There really is not any GOOD premade ladder systems. Gamebattles.com is a custom setup and not for sale.

there is a potential system coming up called VB League. They are very close to it's release full time. I have a beta copy and it is very good and simple, easy to use.

since it runs on VB you need a vbulletin license and you can easily get skins for VB that will work fine, or have a skin custom made

AvailNetworks said:
what is your budget for this type of setup. There really is not any GOOD premade ladder systems. Gamebattles.com is a custom setup and not for sale.

there is a potential system coming up called VB League. They are very close to it's release full time. I have a beta copy and it is very good and simple, easy to use.

since it runs on VB you need a vbulletin license and you can easily get skins for VB that will work fine, or have a skin custom made

Money is no object. I just want the site to look good and get it up and going like i said i would love to have flash and some 3d.

Back