• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Gameserver.

Siegoo

Gameserver.

My clan dosent got enough money to run a gamesever anymore since we are a bit short on credits well i dont have a huge budget but i wanna know whats cheapest and if anything is free or if i can get it sponored Please replay;)

just curious, but how much would one of these cost? In case later I would want to look into hosting ad based servers or whatever :)

Why dont you put your own money into it? Oh, wait. Let me guess, your a kid, right?

So why should one of us - Who have no idea who (Or what..) you are, spend our hard earned money on you?

Give me a good reason, and I might consider it.

Why dont you put your own money into it? Oh, wait. Let me guess, your a kid, right?

So why should one of us - Who have no idea who (Or what..) you are, spend our hard earned money on you?

Give me a good reason, and I might consider it.

Good point

lol, well, that's the truth... some newbies that don't know that free shared hosting isn't the same as a game server =P

ReAD it

Gameserver.

My clan dosent got enough money to run a gamesever anymore since we are a bit short on credits well i dont have a huge budget but i wanna know whats cheapest and if anything is free or if i can get it sponored Please replay

dont have a huge budget but i wanna know whats cheapest and if

means i got some money to spend on it...

Back