• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Gameface Clan

Escalus

Well, I asked for help making a website in the Ad forum, yet that yielded nothing from the community.

So I took it into my own hands to learn and put a site together.

Please, let me know what you think. Don't worry about hurting my feelings, that just won't happen.

Gameface Clan

Thanks!
Mike Johnson

whaddup Mike,
well, text formatting could be much better: those blue links totally dont mach the color theme. You may wanna try some other text size,mayb font,mayb color for the regular text that is (altho' white is fine)
Top banner way too big, I would personally pick smaller font for the navigation links too.
A nifty footer wouldnt hurt either, it never does :)

CS2 looks phat btw, not THAT phat however

I can help you fix it up a bit. The layout is good the texts... well I cant say the same about them.. :rolleyes2 PM me with the addres of the whole site (zipped) so I can download it and see.

Nice site design :p

But I dislike the Times new roman font >.<"

Maybe try a different font face?
<font face="Verdana" size="2">
Is one of my fav all-round fonts ^^

valign="top" That td with the latest matches and clan sponsors :eek:

Add a flashy hover links scipt and pow :D

DèFäúl† said:
Nice site design :p

But I dislike the Times new roman font >.<"

Maybe try a different font face?
<font face="Verdana" size="2">
Is one of my fav all-round fonts ^^

valign="top" That td with the latest matches and clan sponsors :eek:

Add a flashy hover links scipt and pow :D
Mine too it is crispier and easier on the eyes.

You may also want to put a black background on that middle table. The images with black backgrounds on a table with a white background makes my brain hurt.

Back