• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Game site

DailyRadar.com (cj.com program) 3-6c a click. High clickthough rates for gaming sites.

Also, you could affiliate with a game network like UGO or IGN and they should take care of your advertising base aswell.

Good luck,

Haven't you heard that IGN rips off their affliates. UGO is almost dead. CNET GameAlliance is gone, as is GameFan.

It's hard to make money with a gaming site nowadays. You might be better off begging for free games and stuff from game publishers. It's worked for me. =)

SearchTraffic has a good pre-made searchbox that you could try using, you can see it at the bottom of dosgames.com's pages. Other than that, it seems like DailyRadar's program would be good, except DailyRadar SUCKS. And also, they rejected my application for some reason! (I applied a couple months ago for dosgames.com which gets about 700k impressions per month!)

Oh well. Try SearchTraffic, just make sure you adhere to their terms 100%! They're strict about their terms. :)

I know all about gaming sites. If you have a site with 5-10 thousand impession a month, go to a service like amazingmedia.com or everyone.net. When you get more impresions join a larger ad company, etc. until you can get your own advertisers with help of a network.

Do not use the daily radar program at cj.com as it will take all you visitors and move them to daily radar. Visitors want to know you have a confidence in your content, and sending to a site that covers the samething brings down the value ofyour site.

Back