• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Game Server Control Panel?

eugeneo

I'm looking for a web based GUI gaming control panel to run games. I have a Windows 2003 Server Edition installed on the server. I'm looking to install CS:S, CS, WOW etc. What control panel would you guys recommend.

Chris.S said:
I think they have a addon for plesk you should check it out.
Yes they do, you should try it. I used it on a VPS and it worked great. The only problem is that Plesk uses a massive amount of RAM

Last edited:
gamecp.com is also made for CS.... i used to have a game sever company and we had a deal with the guy who made it. Very good control panel.

gamecp is a pile. I had used it back when I was first starting the game venture. The support is awful, the owner is rude, and the software was extremely buggy. Not to mention he has been banned from several forums for being a jerk/screwing people over.

The plesk module is not designed for full game server usage, just a handful of games, same as the cpanel addon

You can not serve WOW games, this is reserved for blizzard only, no independent gameservers can be run.

have a strong look at tcadmin.com, that is who we currently use and will continue to use until the world ends. Their support is fantastic, the product is solid and they are very open to improvement suggestions. You cannot ask for anything better

gamecp is a pile. I had used it back when I was first starting the game venture. The support is awful, the owner is rude, and the software was extremely buggy. Not to mention he has been banned from several forums for being a jerk/screwing people over.

Never "screwed" anyone over and not banned from any forums, just to clear some of this bad mouthing up (better late then never).

Support is given when people e-mail, post and call with their issues, not sure what AvailNetworks problems were but I am sure we tried to resolve them if we were contacted.

Now with free installs its kind of hard to make a mistake and not get GameCP to work since we'll do it for you.

All you need to do to get GameCP on your Windows machine is fill out the form on our home page and we'll set it all up for free, with 2 games and you can use the 31 day trial (windows only), this way you can see its working and be happy.

We did not offer this in the past and with past versions of our Windows support things were not the same as they are today (3 months worth of revisions).

Last edited:
if you can get your hands on cPanel than there is an addon for cPanel called gspanel I think.

Or you can pay me $5/2 servers paypal to install the servers for you

the cpanel add on does not support many games and is not full featured at all. plus that brings the total monthly rental to about $31/mo. Game panels can be had for about half and run on windows or linux

and yes you did try to resolve the problem, problem was that each reply took about a day to come to me and I spend about $200 without a working solution. finally gave up and moved on

Back