• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Game Server ( australia only )

superhoster

Hi there

Im looking for a gaming server for counter-strike, And as soon as counter-strike : source comes out, Ill want it to be upgraded to that.

i need anything from 12+ player slots, Please let me know what you can offer.

im also willing to advertise your buisiness on the server with some scripts, and on our gaming site.

Please contact me or post here.

ramis69rways01@hotmail.com

ide really prefer not to pay something like 60$ a month for a server, i find its way to expensive at almost 5$ per player slot, seems kind of expensive, and considering most gamers are teens and cant really afford that.

Anyways, if you can give me a good offer please let me know, like i said im willing to add a banner on my clan site ( and my up comping gaming site ) and also advertise your buisiness on the server, The server can be badged as

< your buisiness > our clan name here

Please help me out if you can.
Thanks

Yes i know i havent found anything cheaper yet, its way to much...they are charing over 5$ per player slot, its stupid.

I need something cheaper if anyone can help me please post.

If you're after cheaper, maybe go for a 10 slots private server? (private meaning you have a password on it 24/7). I think i saw one for $45-50, but can't remember where.

well, i dont offer servers, but just a side commment, i got my 20 player slot for 50 SGD... thats abt... 25 USD...

Back