• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Game Performance, Vista vs. XP?

I have to say though, when I was on Home Premium it was alot slower than Buisness, which is what i'm on now.

'Business' is really trimmed and not a fair comparison to what most will use. Still not great though - experience on several different types of systems.

Actually, as soon as XP came out, I upgraded all my computers from 98, and noticed the speed increase right away.

I tried that with vista, and then reinstalled XP.

Actually, as soon as XP came out, I upgraded all my computers from 98, and noticed the speed increase right away.

I tried that with vista, and then reinstalled XP.
I used to have ME, in my opinion it was faster than XP. I just love Vista. I don't see why you don't.

I used to have ME, in my opinion it was faster than XP. I just love Vista. I don't see why you don't.

ME = Migraine Edition.. It crashed more than any 98 install I ever ran and XP definitely beats the pants off ME. As for Vista, I won't be upgrading till MS corrects a majority of the bugs. XP was the same way and it was a year before I upgraded 98 to XP.

You said "The fact that its 200% faster than XP"
Like I said, my opinion. If I was trying to tell the truth I'd put the source down.
Edit: Sorry I put fact didn't I, I was trying to show my opinion though.

Last edited:
Supporting the company (Microsoft) thats opposing the company that makes money by suing other companies (Apple). :angel:

Supporting the company (Apple) that's opposing the company (Microsoft) that makes money stealing other companys ideas.

btw, Microsoft also sue other companies :tired2: All companies do..

Remember when Microsoft filed over 200 patent violations against linux and never told anyone what the violations actually were?

Remember when Microsoft filed over 200 patent violations against linux and never told anyone what the violations actually were?

I'm pretty sure everyones favorite OS vendor(MS) had a perfectly good reason for doing so.

Back