• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Fws Not Working

MicGoogle

Hello FWS Staff,
I don't know whats up but I only see 4 forums rest of the forums are not there anymore they're like cut-off as if someone was coding css and then accidently saved it and just horribly cut-off the rest of the forum in a gruesome manner.

I'm posting it here because I can't post it in the offers or requests section and nothing else is shown. Can someone please fix this?

MOD: Don't move it to feedback section as i can't see it.

OR have you clicked the loading style circle thing that drops the forums down to just titles?

Are you in opera? recently i've had a lot of problems with pages only loading halfway either that or continually refreshing, sometimes when it stops loading a page it shows some of the code of what it didnt load.

It's very irritating but probably unrelated to your problem

You should change your avatar in your user profile then save and reload. If that fails to work for you, reboot your computer and hopefully everything works then.

[JSH]John the curse has lifted! it was true i uploaded my new avatar and the forums started working again. Its good omen

sidenote: Jan it seems that my ISP decided to have a sucky caching of your website after flushing dns it still wasn't working until i contacted them and they said "ok ok.. it should be working now" and it was.. wow don't know what they did.

sidenote: Jan it seems that my ISP decided to have a sucky caching of your website after flushing dns it still wasn't working until i contacted them and they said "ok ok.. it should be working now" and it was.. wow don't know what they did.

Good to hear. Any chance of changing ISP? :p

Back