• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

FWS makeover

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why dont we have a forum with no gradients or buttons and make a cool one with css that would be cool and even FASTER loading times.

Hey
looking bakc on that time machine thing ive notced that FWS has had the same looks for like 4 or 5 years. I thought it was time it a makeover (fabulous im so gay :p)

its not the looks that matter its the attitude that matters and fws seems to be loosing it, and
why change anything? FWS works.

Users dont come to a site cause simply it works, users come and stick to a website if it "Rocks" big difference.

:beer:

I think the skin is fine as it is. Much easier for Peo to upgrade vbulletin in the future as compared to if he installed zillions of hacks/mods.

haven't you discussed this for too long now? I think we have to accept FWS is staying in the XX century with the BeeGees and The Beatles :)

But the Beatles never go out of fashion, because they were an icon of the 60's, FWS isn't a deisgn icon of the 00's. See my point. If this theme was awsome like 5 years ago then leave it but it wasn't...

well, considering the traffic FWS gets, a lot of people think FWS rocks.

What traffic? :lol: All i ever see is maybe 20-35 members ever online. << that means less posting meaning less traffic, unless peo would want to post the stats images.

FWS must have very good traffic considering the amount of advertisers they have

What traffic? :lol: All i ever see is maybe 20-35 members ever online. << that means less posting meaning less traffic, unless peo would want to post the stats images.

First of all, FWS on average gets more users online than that at a time, and regardless, any forum that averages that kind of members online at one time is a successful forum. Google free web hosting. yeah.

and yeah, look at the advertising. You wouldn't want to advertise on a sparsely populated forum.

I think your argument really has no merit.

yada, yada, yada... oh and yada.

Sir, I beleive you need to fix your glasses. :biggrin2: Both daily traffic and average online visitors have increased greatly since a year ago. The forum now gets more than 4,000 unique visitors per day. Stats are right here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back