• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

FWS makeover

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nope, a city in Canada
Calgary is the largest city in the province of Alberta, Canada. It is in the south of the province, in a region of foothills and high plains, approximately 80 km east of the front ranges of the Canadian Rockies. Calgary is the third largest civic municipality, by population, in Canada. As of April 2006, Calgary's population was 991,759. The estimated metropolitan population (CMA) was 1,060,300 in 2005 (see Calgary Region), making Greater Calgary the fifth largest Census Metropolitan Area in the country. It is located within the relatively densely populated "Calgary-Edmonton Corridor".[1] It is the largest Canadian metropolitan area between Toronto and Vancouver.

A resident of Calgary is known as a Calgarian.

Calgary is well-known as a destination for winter sports and ecotourism with a number of major mountain resorts near the city and metropolitan area. Calgary's economy is mostly centred on the petroleum industry (see Canadian Oil Patch), however agriculture, tourism, and the high-tech industries also contribute to the city's fast economic growth. Calgary also holds many major annual festivals, including the Calgary Stampede, the Folk Music Festival, the Lilac Festival, One World Festival (GlobalFest), and the second largest Caribbean festival in the country (Carifest). In 1988, Calgary became the first Canadian city to host The Olympic Winter Games.
Contents

I really could have told you all of that.

Or I could have gotten Canuckkev to say all that.

Regardless, that was some excessive research.

personally, I have never been to the home page, I always just go directly to freewebspace.net/forums :p

Either way, the forum is super fast and if you change the design it will confuse many (especially me) about where things are. I mean right now I can just go to the forums and know where to click for everything basicly without looking :p

Leave forum as-is, maybe change around the homepage, but as I said, won't make a diffrence for me since I always skip right to the forums.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back