• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

"Future Politicians"...

Future politicians...

• talk too much.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • think they know everything.

Votes: 1 4.3%
  • debate over the most unimportant issues.

Votes: 1 4.3%
  • are ignorant and care only for themselves.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ***ALL OF THE ABOVE***

Votes: 21 91.3%

• Total voters
Well! I didn't quite expect the results to turn out this way..... :D:D:D

(I'm half serious - I didn't think anybody would choose just one option instead of "all of the above"... ;))

It all is so clear.
Can you imagine the market based on the same principle as the political systems based? So first elections - the people decide what is better - Microsoft, Sun, IBM ... Let's IBM will win. Then all the others must be closed until the next elections. All people enjoy buying the only IBM production.
I would prefer a federation based on market laws instead of the forms that reproduce the tribal political system.

Neo, yes, there are a lot of comedy shows on television that make fun of dubya, but that doesn't mean that one should base his or her political views on these sketches.

Originally posted by Coolin
LeX... I know. Who killed it?

I killed it, because I go through these posts so fast that I don't bother to read all the options before I respond. :( I took a millisecond to glance at it and clicked the option that looked most attractive without reading it all... if it'd allow it, I would have clicked all the options, but I didn't read to the point where "all of the above" is listed. :(

In the future, have an "all of the below" option at the top instead, for people like me who are in too much of a hurry to read a poll before voting. ;)

Last edited:
Why are people so opinionated when it comes to politics?
The spelling is douche and does mean shower in french, and wash in russian. Its used in english as an insult.

Main Entry: douche bag
Function: noun
Date: circa 1963
slang : an unattractive or offensive person

1 a : a jet or current especially of water directed against a part or into a cavity of the body b : an act of cleansing with a douche
2 : a device for giving douches

Back