• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

[Fully Managed Dedicated Servers] with cPanel/WHM, WHM Xtra, 10+ cPanel skins + more

Apoclypse

RackFirm Hosting Solutions
-Quality Dedicated Servers

RackFirm is a privately held data communications company that focuses on web and media services. We operate our own servers in a secured fail-safe environment.
Our staff bring a wide range of experience; from years working with Internet service providers to computer consultants and security system engineers, RackFirm has the staff to meet your needs.

Profitable since our second month in operation and a leader in digital innovations, RackFirm is a quality host that will be here for the long haul. We're a company that believes our link to the future is through our customers, and as such we are always looking to help improve your experiences.

If you have a specific need, or a suggestion of ways to better your service, let us know and we'd be pleased to accommodate you.

- ATHLON XP 2000
- 512MB RAM
- 120GB (7200 RPM) Hard Drive
- 1000GB Premium Transfer on 100MBPS port
- cPanel/WHM, WHM Xtra, & 10+ cPanel Skins
STARTING AT $113

- DUAL AMD OPTERON 242
- 2064MB RAM
- 2 x 160GB (7200 RPM) Hard Drives
- cPanel/WHM, WHM Xtra, & 10+ cPanel Skins.
- Free Domain & Auto Installer!
STARTING AT $360

- DUAL XEON 2.8GHz
- 2064MB RAM
- 2 x 160 GB (7200 RPM) Hard Drives
- cPanel/WHM, WHM Xtra, & 10+ cPanel Skins.
- Free Domain & Auto Installer!
STARTING AT $370

Features
All servers have cPanel/WHM at no additional cost!
A complete dedicated server, with all hardware specified.
Full ROOT ACCESS to the server.
24/7 reboots free of charge.
24/7 minor technical support and monitoring.
24/7 network availability.

http://www.rackfirm.com

Yes of course!

350 GB bandwidth - $35 /mth additional
500 GB bandwidth - $45 /mth additional
1000 GB bandwidth - $85 /mth additional
2000 GB bandwidth - $200 /mth additional

Ok, I have put a lot of thought into this and I'm getting the server for my latest "project" from you.

Just wanna say that I've got a dedi from them. Currently the only site hosted there is www.Addict-Nation.com but I'm gonna move the rest of my sites there too.
The set-up was pretty fast and was done on the same day, and all of support requests have been answered in less than one hour. The great thing is that it's fully managed and (this is hasn't happened yet) no matter how many times I crash the server they just keep fixing it. :p.

Back