• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

FTPLoad.com : Free File Hosting - FTP Uploads, No Filesize/type limits, 1 GB Space

DLine

FTPLoad.com - Free File hosting
  • 1 GB space
  • No bandwidth limits
  • No filesize limits
  • No filetype limits
  • Your files will never be deleted
  • FTP uploads
Get your own account now! The registration process takes about 10 seconds, just pick a username and password, and your done! :)

This website is new so please let me know if you want any features added.

www.ftpload.com

Thanks!

How about unlimited space but with a 300file size limit. 1gb isn't enough for me unless you allow me to have multiple accounts

Well, since it's Christmas soon I guess I could increase the space a bit. :)

Register an account and email me your username and I'll help you out (contact details are found on the website).

Could you like increase the space like 10gb? o.o
If you want to be so greedy, why don't you get some paid hosting yourself or just find another file host?

DLine: I will give your file host a shot since UploadingIt.com went under apparently.

Last edited:
There's not many file hosts that have ftp. Only other file host that has ftp is file2you but that host deletes files every 7days T_T

I agreed full type manage ftp are rare to be seen mostly are premium it's rare to see these full type promotion.

LOL from 1gig to 10gig is a little too much to ask. Anyway thanks for the hosting, need it badly especially the ftp support :p

Back