• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

[ftp] [php] [mysql] [ssi] [cheap]

jodaman1

I need a host that will allow the following

FTP
PHP
MySQL
SSI
10Gb+ Space
Unlim Transfer or at least 200GB / month
No file size limits
No file extension restrictions
Will allow ROM files & emulation sites

*good luck joda*

any help would be appreciated - offshore servers would be my best bet - know any?? :confused2

Well, Rackshack is extremely cheap for the stuff they give you, also, if you really want a cheap server, make your own :p, it works, DSL line, and a computer, or three. :p

To make ur own server, depends on how much u are willing to put into it, then u got the electric bill for leaving the computer running 24/7, then u got the monthly bill for ur ISP, and maybe some extra little bills here and there, it can be costly.

Originally posted by Tropix
check this place: <edit>
Why do I have a strange feeling this is spam?

Oh now I know why. It's probably because you've only posted this message after joining the forums and it doesn't meet any of the thread starter's requirements.

Last edited:
It is not spamming, thought some other guys can check this place if they are looking for a reasonable host. but I didnt say they have to sign up or anything, just try to help..

Back