• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

FTP hosting

phpnuker

I need a host with at least 400 megs of space, PERL, and FTP i absolutely need ftp, and perl, and at least 400 megs. any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Dan

HOWCOME u repeat the same thing again?

Start with 400MB space => Perl => FTP then backwards, FTP => Perl => 400MB Space.

THAT"S REALLY COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL! :)

for what do you need it?
warez? nah ;)
try www.gizba.com , 500megs, but NO FTP! :chinese2: :D...but i dunno if gizba is a good 1 so try it...
cYa DjG

*edited*

i dunno if GIZBA supports PERL :D

no i wanna start my own littlw hosting company thing, like free hosting........ but i need a shit load of space...and i dont have enough money to buy a dedicated server online...... this will be only temporary though, because i have a dedicated server being built, not nearly as good as some of the ones that you can get but good enough.

because all the money i have is going into the dedicated server that im building and it wont be up till some time this summer

Originally posted by phpnuker
no i wanna start my own littlw hosting company thing, like free hosting........ but i need a shit load of space...and i dont have enough money to buy a dedicated server online...... this will be only temporary though, because i have a dedicated server being built, not nearly as good as some of the ones that you can get but good enough.
You want to start a free web host by signing up for free hosting? Does this sound right to you? Starting a free web host generally costs a few bucks. If you don't have it, shelve the idea until you do.

Back