• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

FreeWebSpace.Net IP Address

roblev

Has anyone noticed the FreeWebSpace.Net IP Address? I found it funny.

The IP is 66.33.36.33.

I found it when there was a laspe in service for about 10 seconds, I don't know what is was but my browser said "Connecting to 66.33.36.33". It was interesting.

Another useless fact for the useless fact book.

actually i searched the vbulletin for 66.33.36.33 and i found 4 posts which have nothing to do with the funny ip. just the way it is numbered!

good to see you've done your homework.

it was discussed though, when peo first changed over to todd's host and we could only access the new site through the i.p. while waiting for the dns to change.

Are you trying to run an FIN scan or some other scan for hacking purposes or something?

Not exactly difficult to find an IP...

*** Looking up freewebspace.net
*** Resolved freewebspace.net to 66.33.36.33

true. speaking of ips and that stuff, anyone wanna make a instant messanger and server, i have the expertise!

Originally posted by roblev
true. speaking of ips and that stuff, anyone wanna make a instant messanger and server, i have the expertise!
Weren't you going to do that like umm...2 months ago? :confused:

Originally posted by roblev
Has anyone noticed the FreeWebSpace.Net IP Address? I found it funny.

The IP is 66.33.36.33.

I found it when there was a laspe in service for about 10 seconds, I don't know what is was but my browser said "Connecting to 66.33.36.33". It was interesting.

Another useless fact for the useless fact book.
Nothing "funny" about it. I asked Peo (or was it Todd?) after it changed, and he (whoever it was) said the IP was picked on purpose.

Back