• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

FreeNetHost with cPanel/whm/fantastico

TheNetCode

we are now active with our new free web host. You can join us at FreeNetHost.net and enjoy

300mb of space
3GB of Bandwidth
cPanel/whm/fantastico
and much more.

Just visit our site and click on one of the links and our software will have you up and running in a matter of only minutes. Our FreeHosting is a division of a paid host running all their accounts on Pentium 4 machines on a 100mbps ports. If you want fast reliable hosting that is free and has all the features of a paid account just come visit us. We do require our ads to be placed on your site, but you are given a selection of color and size.

Kevin
www.FreeNetHost.net

i got a email about account being deleted because of the server attacks i duno how to reply to the email it has no addy to email back could u not deleted my accont plz my user is aolsucks since i am no bot lol thanks

Your accounts have not been deleted. We are having a compliance issue with a few account holders who seem to want to circumvent the TOS. We sent that letter out to all accounts to have you respond to us and receive your ad code as required. Direct all email to support@freenethost.net.

The server attack came from some individuals trying to use up our resources and did take the server down for a short period. We have since increased the firewall protection and also blocked those IP's. Also we had customers abusing the system of MYSQL databases and creating databases for every script in fantastico. Even though we have accounts spread across a few servers the problem was on one of our new servers and affected around 250 accounts. We have capped the limit on databases now so that this cannot happen again. If you need more than the new limit you may contact us for additional databases.

Kevin

one: what is the new limit on MySQL databases?
two: Can I make an anime site that links outside my site to my downlaod server?

Yes you can link to an outside server for downloading.

Also the default limit is set at 1, but can increase with a simple request if the need is there and the databases are being used.

We had to many individuals trying every script in fantastico. With default set at 1 we avoid server overload and create a better environment for those wanting good fast websites for their visitors. We have had issues with the cPanel loading due to the database problem, but all websites stayed up. We are also going to upgrade again. Thus the reason we require a ad on your site that fits into your site look. These ads help us to upgrade and keep the service free.

Kevin

We have gone to a request form instead of auto signup as we were getting to many non compliant sites or individuals that were just signing up and not using their accounts. They would check out every fantastico script and fill up the mysql databases thus slowing service. The WHM part for free hosting was a typo. That is however available on any of our paid accounts. We are being highly selective now on our accounts so that we insure good quality sites that are going to be good working partners. So even though we will not have the 1800 accounts setup in only a few weeks like many hosts we will have instead 300 to 500 high quality websites running on our server. We feel this is better then just numbers.

Thanks,

Kevin

Back