• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Freemagix.com ? Is this real?

Cashgrabber

It looks too good to be true. But what's wierd is their sign up routine. They require you to join 3 of the following programs.

-----------------------------
Please signup at 3 of the following sponsors . We track your ip and your account wont be created unless you complete the signup process at 3 of the following sponsors.

Ebay
Elance
ListPower
LiveHelper.com
FunLotto
Commission Junction
Top50.TO
-----------------------------

but on that page I don't see anything to click on to goto step 3. So I'm wondering if its a scam or something. Can someone please check it out and report back what you think.

Thanks..

Umm....I never signed up with any of those services and I got an e-mail from them with all the info about my account. Once I saw that I had to sign up for services I really had no use for, I closed the window. It seems they set up the account before you have to sign up for anything. I could be wrong, sometime soon when I try my site there it won't work.

It's a total scam by an Indian company.

I am still pissed off about it. They just ran me around the block, and I'll bet you I am making money for them somehow.

Yes, I've learned my lesson. If I had known about this forum before, it would have save me some grief. It was a while back when I tried to sign up with them.

Back