• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

FreeHostManager - For Sale

Demo doesn't work, when I order a package I just get a class error. Might want to get joe on that;)

It's a great script with real potential, particularly with ipanel being a bit iffy. Best of luck with the sale.

All fixed, we were running an outdated version of FreeHostManager as the demo, a quick reinstall sorted it.

Thanks for the positive response, I wish to concentrate on other projects so need to free up some capital.

I think you should remove the forum db from the sale as it will have info that you 'should' have promised not to pass on when they registered :wink2:

I think you should remove the forum db from the sale as it will have info that you 'should' have promised not to pass on when they registered :wink2:

Thanks for the heads up, As it stands it isn't specified in the forum rules due to me not thinking I would sell up.

Good luck with the sale, and please forward me details to contact the new owner so I may introduce myself ( assuming they don't know me already ) ...

Last edited:
A "bug fix" is just a nice way of saying that I made a mistake, and I feel it's important for all members of society to take responsibility for their mistakes, large and small, so as a human being I feel it's my duty to provide "bug fixes" for the code ...

In short, yes sir, yes I will ...

Back