• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Freehosting Script or Software?

golgo13

Im just doing some research and wanted to know which software or script would anyone recommend for running a Free Hosting server? Free webhosting with ads I can manage and rotate and allow account owners to upgrad to paid hosting if they wanted to? Or just free hosting with ads I run without the option to upgrade to paid. Either way .. Thanks!

Personally, i would go with the following:

WHM / Cpanel combo
Ipanel for forced ads (They have software just for that)
Clientexec (Ipanel is ok with payment, but clientexec i think is better. That is unless you go with WHMCS, then ditch clientexec totally)

But thats a lot up front, but not to much down the road.

Stereofreak69

yeah ipanel is the best for a free host but some hosts start out with a free whm account such as me way back when and now im so much better at whm. I found out that if you start with whm then you get really good at working it and i looks more professional and if you want to get a free whm account let me know i can help you out

If you wanted to run Free Hosting, go for cPanel/WHM it's what the market wants. Then for automated accounts go for iPanel, it's the best setup your going to get.

Go with LayeredPanel. Its light on the resources. You can stuff more accounts on one server when compared to cPanel. Hoggy!

Back