• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

freecreditreport.com anyone?

iBrightDev

Jay Street
NLC
NLC
wow, this is one of the most annoying services i have ever tried to cancel. i called this morning to cancel my trial membership, and for five minutes, after i already said i wanted to cancel, the customer service guy kept trying to sell me a full membership at a discounted rate. i had to tell him, "no, i just want to cancel my account" 3 different times. if i could have reached through the phone and strangled him, i would have. anyone else ever deal with them and have a similar experience?

I got one through the door like a week ago. Pft. Never use these things, complete scams. I read the small print, it said I had a 31 day trial membership, and I have to purchase it after the trial.

Free credit reports are a load of gash. I tried one because I'm curious, I've never so much as gone overdraft, and my "credit rating" was 2 starts (out of 5).

FreeCreditReport is only free if you pay for a sertain item.

If you didn't know, the government gives you like 3 free reports a year or something like that through a government website (not remembering the domain as I haven't used it in a while).

The commercials are annoying but catchy. Havent you ever heard the phrase "Nothing in this worlds free"?

Back