• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Free YouTube Clone script

Status
Not open for further replies.
i know you are looking for free but if you decide you want to pay for a good script, try scriptmimic.com they have got loads of clone scripts listed for all these sorts of sites :) enjoy

i know you are looking for free but if you decide you want to pay for a good script, try scriptmimic.com they have got loads of clone scripts listed for all these sorts of sites :) enjoy

You as in me? or you as in "Johndoe" (standard guy)?

But you as in me is just looking out for peoples opinion I wont start a YouTube site just out to see what people think about that script that's all..

Dear AMC: lol I'm not looking for a YouTube script right now!! :p // Just asked for opinions thats all, and thats also why I was surprised when you said "you" :D

But is there any script site beside hotscripts with easy changable scripts? Most of them are exaggerated big .tpl files which makes it hard to edit the design.

In most cases you have to change it online, even when you use dreamweaver and notepad like me :S

Last edited:
Would you been hosting it in your server?

Like any host here would agree, it's hard at times to define what is legal and illegal, such as YouTube Clones. However, I would not think twice about removing content from my server that has been reported as illegal and can be proven to be illegal.
The short answer to your question is:

No. I would not allow stolen or illegal scripts or applications on my server. My business is worth more than the scum who go about providing and promoting such nonsense.

If a "cloned" website contains none of the original website's code but simply replicates the functionality of the original site how is that illegal?

Websites like You Tube and MySpace provide a service that people want. If someone else also provides the same service by writing their own original code or using code they have purchased legally, what's the problem?

You have to ask DéiseHost that :)

LMAO Thanks Blade

I would have no problem if everything was original such as the source code etc.
But as pointed out above, if someone hosts, for example a VB, on my server and in the source code it has something like "Nulled By the-nuller" then it would be good bye VB, it's hoster and the original VB notified.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back