• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Free WHM Resellers

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm wanting to try my hand at reseller webhosting. I would offer free, ad supported webhosting plus some paid accounts. The free webhosting would (hopefull) be geared towards bloghosting with small disk space and bandwidth. The paid hosting would also be small, reasonably priced accounts. I have a domain name (shinjak.com) and I agree to your TOS. Drop me a line: shinjak@shinjak.com

Hi,
I have already got some accounts for resselling and wanna have your things in my wallet and thanks a lot for thing you are giving away...!!!

My email ID : deepsudden[at]gmail.com
domain:home.newtoweb.eu.org

Thanks once again for giving this away and also I will promice to give you a good share of my benefits if I be able to make though!!

Well .... actually I work for a host as there tech support stuff .........It is my hobby to check new things ........If you wish then you can give me one ......thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back