• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Free WHM Reseller Hosting!

navlem

You can have a reseller plan for free for a lifetime!

You will get : R-Basic Plan (Upgradable in future)(More information check out http://www.trixiehost.com/)

3 winners will be choosen for this special!

To apply for this free offer please reply to this thread with the following :

Have you heard of TrixieHost? :
What are you going to use it for? :
How you want to show your gratitude? : (Optional)
Anything else you want to include? :
You are willing to abide by the TOS and AUP? : Yes/NO

TOS and AUP can be found here : http://www.trixiehost.com/?page_id=110

Winners
----------------
1) faculty
2)
3)

Last edited:
Have you heard of TrixieHost? : To be sincered, No.
What are you going to use it for? : i want to use to host my website to run google adsense
How you want to show your
gratitude? : i will refer people i can reach to buy hosting from you
Anything else you want to
include? :
Just want to say thank u, even if i dont win it. Ure still good, opportunities like this are rare to find
You are willing to abide by the TOS
and AUP? : Yes

Hmm... a Reseller with only 300 megs of space? That supports what, 3 clients tops?

I would say that plan is for the niche market. Most people would prefer the bigger plans.

It's more for people who are new to reseller hosting, or just want to host friends. :)

Have you heard of TrixieHost? :No,just got here from

What are you going to use it for? :Running my website and share with friends

How you want to show your gratitude? : I would like to advertise and connect back to the TrixieHost exchange.

Anything else you want to include? :I hope someone would read & can offer a good quality free hosting thank you so much......

You are willing to abide by the TOS and AUP? : Yes

Thank you.

Thing is, its not nulled.

Updated above post with the license info.

When I checked your license I got nothing, now I am see the following info when I check your license. And registration date is 2011-08-06

Also you wrote above post license type is owned license but you ordered monthly license today.

License Key: Leased-42e1afc3a4f0e497c874
Version: 4.5.2
System URLs: http://www.trixiehost.com/whmcs |
Product ID: 2
Reg Date: 2011-08-06
Valid Domain: trixiehost.com,www.trixiehost.com
Valid IP: 208.89.215.243
Chkd: 20110806

Have you heard of TrixieHost? : No, I haven't.
What are you going to use it for? : I will use it for a small web host (host a few friends)
How you want to show your gratitude? : I would advertise your services where I am allowed, refer people to purchase your services.
Anything else you want to include? : I would be very grateful if you accept me, very rare to see free resellers.
You are willing to abide by the TOS and AUP? : Yes

Thank you. :)

Last edited:
Back