• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

free webspace request

noisebarage

i would need a host with the ff:

• min. 150mb space (250mb preferred)
  • php and mysql support
  • cPanel

(note: I may put up non-english content here, but English language will still dominate most of the site.)

I would be using a domain for this.

I would be willing to put a 468x60 ad on my site, if your webhost requires free users to put advertising.

Last edited:
[info updated]

please post the specs of your host, so I can deicde. I would also require the website URL of your web host for authentication (just to be sure I'm not delivered false information).

Last edited:
Penguhosting.com Free Hosting, hosting some of the best sites, pet sites - forums, and many more. All languages accepeted, as long as its not rude {we have translators}.

we only accept 100% english, if u can manage to make it only in english then I can offer u webspace

Thanx
2plans.com

megazero said:
email tz25 host, he is good host :)

Do not email him as he will not reply anything concerning requests for free hosting!!!

If he comes on the forum then you lucky otherwise your can visit his sites,

www.tz25.com and www.gear-host.com

Hosting is ad supported

Accounts come with

250MB
10Gig bandwidth
20 of everthing else

He offerd Cpanel then Rvskin and now is on Direct Admin great host too!

Netcafe said:
Does he offer reseller? We are looking for reseller to share our traffic.

I don't think so, but it would be really worth the try!

@ ~GURU~: both links are showing the pages of "under construction." like, how can i (and others) sign up if the site is dead?

The site is not dead... Well it was dead because a server died on us but that server as now been replaced...

(any fws members that was hosting with us your sites should now be back online if not please contact us)

Back