• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Free Webspace 1GB max, Free Forums + PHP + SQL (No ads, no popups)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sent you an email :) Please approve of my application ASAP so that I can start trying out my web programming skills :nervous:

Btw, the application form doesn't work for people who don't use Outlook Express or any Local Email Client

Paul has provided great hosting & support, so please do not abuse the system and over use the bandwidth shared. He does not hav CPanel and he does not support domain hosting, does that answer to some of your questions ?

thx...

Thx Surfz,

Making the best of a server and keeping it that way is the most difficult part, I have already warned/banned quite a lot of users to keep the server clean.
Bandwidth abusers will be informed in time, I have become pretty strict after meeting a few "bad" users.

I do this for fun, so let's keep it that way :classic2:

SleepyDevil + kazfz --> Your accounts will be granted this evening... I will send you the mail.

Kind regards,
Paul.

Ending of account Freeze period.

Hi all,

The account Freeze period will end in Januari 2006 and then new users can sign up again. :p

I have added few new features for all users to my webserver like PHPMyAdmin, SSL Web to FTP Upload and SDS.

Hope to see you in the year 2006.

BEST WISHES FOR ALL IN THE YEAR 2006 !!!! :snowchris

Kind regards,
PaulP.
http://80.100.152.172/

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back