• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Free webhosting with everything you could want

subnixus

Hello all,

My name is Eric and I would like to let you know that www.subnixus.net is now accepting applications for members.

I currently have 5-10 open slots, so if you would like to apply please check it out and send me an email...

P.S. - The link is at the top right of the first page

Thanks...

Considering you only accept people who have a top-level domain name and an existing website, I doubt you will get very many takers. Most people that can afford a domain can also afford pay hosting. :)

Hmm... what DO you offer for free hosting? Everything on the main page and 1-3 gigs of transfer?
Hmm... 3 gigs of bandwidth...
Maybe I'll apply if you still have accounts once I rebuild my nuked site.. but only if you offer all of that (Not quite clear on it, that's all)

Darn, the site I am at currently gets over 45GB of transfer a month..they need another host :-\. :finds a really cheap host, with only the essentials: Nice..

Back