• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Free webhosting script

what type of hosting are you looking to do as in control panel or are you looking for the script to be the control panel?

simple

simple that has a file manger, where user can upload and edit html files. Iike geocities.com. or like cPanel, but free.

i would suggest vhcs or zpanel. Xpanel is not free last i knew not sure if Krak_joe missed that. I think it runs $99

i would suggest vhcs or zpanel. Xpanel is not free last i knew not sure if Krak_joe missed that. I think it runs $99

I didn't, you learn something new everyday, it's name is so close to cpanel I though it was open source and thats why cpanel didn't have anything to say about it .....

And there are a fair amount of pre-requisites for vhcs, a many perl modules that need to be install before you attempt an installation of vhcs itself, details are on thier site...

Back