• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

free webhosting no posts no survey etc

cent91

hey guys. i need a free webhosting, with no posts, surveys etc required, no ads or linkbacks.
space around 1 gb or more
BW around 5-10gb
cpanel or anything with major features.
thanks

You may want to describe the content of what you are hosting. This will help hosts make a plan for you, or avoid having your site deleted since your content may be against some hosts TOS since you were tossed an offer blindly without them knowing what was hosted.

Well you're looking for add-less hosting so i suggest
www.paradoxservers.net
He can give you 7gb space direct admin panel with adult content allowed

----

If you're willing to put one small banner ad and a link back in your footer, i will gladly give you 1gig space/10 gig bandwidth on my cpanel hosting with softaculous script installer.
You can chose for yourself.

Ps: Make sure your content is legal .
If you chose my hosting plans , adult content and illegal discussions , links , files , etc. is disallowed .

Last edited:
paradox server has a problem. when u register and u try to login, it says incorrect account details. whats that?

paradox server has a problem. when u register and u try to login, it says incorrect account details. whats that?

There is no problem. That means your account was deleted. The primary reasons for this is ToS violation and spam. If you failed to fill out your client details correctly or put N/A in the boxes you don't want to share, your account is marked as spam.

Feel free to sign up again with correct details, if you want to.

What about hosts giving clear TOS violation notices when that happens so that we don't get these threads?

What about hosts giving clear TOS violation notices when that happens so that we don't get these threads?
You know as well as anyone a free host isnt going to send noticed to every person that violates a TOS. It is the clients duty to know what is allowed and what isnt and to not test those lines.

Back