• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Free webhosting, no ads or post2host.

Tyler

NLC
Our free plan includes the following:
300MB space
10GB/month bandwidth
Cpanel 11
PHP 5

If reasonable and actually needed, we will provide you with additional resources. All you have to do is submit a support ticket.

Visit http://paradoxservers.net/ to apply.

Your account has been terminated!
This now means that your client username and password no longer exists. This is the same with your web hosting panel. All your files, databases, records have been removed and aren't retrievable.

Reason for termination: Admin termination.

Depending on which account was yours, two possible reasons:

Spam.
Non-english content.

1. you not giving post2host,so why you said i'm spam?

i'm only registered for 10 minutes then you terminated my account,there is no content then how you say i'm spam?

2. since there is no content, how can i use non-english stuff?

1. you not giving post2host,so why you said i'm spam?

i'm only registered for 10 minutes then you terminated my account,there is no content then how you say i'm spam?

2. since there is no content, how can i use non-english stuff?

If your account was the .org.ru, and I'm assuming it was since you haven't said what your domain was yet - it linked back to a search page in another language.

You can submit a support ticket if you wish to continue this discussion.

nope, my domain is top level .info domain. you just delete one hour ago.
but i don't know what to say in support ticket; because all i wanna know is the reason you terminated my account since i just apply it for minutes,not even upload anything...

you are so quick. and you needn't check my signature,since it's different site, i just do some English sites..:)

Last edited:
Darksoul

OK, I see. That's not a problem.
I wish to register one.
How long can I use it for free ?

Thanks,

If its an active account, we wont pull it. You can sign up by clicking the link on the first post and going to the order section.

At this time we no longer offer the above offer, however the first three people people to sign up will now get 1GB disk quota and 60GB monthly transfer!. Just go here - http://www.paradoxservers.net/cart.php?a=add&pid=10

You must have a domain, we will not offer subdomains for this package. There is unlimited features as well.

The site MUST be active.

We also offer support for other languages now and your site will not get pulled for non-english content.

Remember, the first three people only!.

Our server also now supports the following:

Perl
PHP5
MySQL
Curl
EAccelerator
IonCube
CGI
GD
And a bunch of other stuff.

Back