• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Free Webhosting No Ads 10gb space 100gb bandwidth

Hi,

Not really we would need to view the material and classify it under the framework provided by the Australian government see http://www.classification.gov.au/

If we are unable to classify it or are unsure we would need to apply with the department to have it classified.

If you currently hold a classification with the Australian government for your material or another internal classification authority please let me know before 5pm today (currently 4:16pm) and I can verify this by making a phone call.

The last thing we would want is to receive a fine from the Australian Communication and Media Authority or Attorney Generals department for unclassified content.

we would need to view the material and classify it under the framework provided by the Australian government before we could say yes or no.

There is a metod to test the speed of servers? Because i've leaved my old host because their servers was sooooo slow (like 15-20 sec to load a page).. And, how many people there are in a server?

With the free package do you allow nulled script without files?Just some links to rapidshare.

Hi,

We are located in the planet data center (theplanet.com) you can run some ping tests and tracert tests from your computer. At the moment we run vps servers so about 100 to 200 accounts per vps node depending on type of accounts, disk space used and cpu usage.

There is a metod to test the speed of servers? Because i've leaved my old host because their servers was sooooo slow (like 15-20 sec to load a page).. And, how many people there are in a server?

What the hell!? 50 MB Space and 100 MB of Bandwitch!? Where are the 10GB and 100GB ?

Hi i will quote another reply in this thread that answers your question we start you on a small quota once you go over open a helpdesk ticket and we increase it this helps us avoid spammers and fraudsters using the accounts

Great Site and Plans
You first start small and then grow upto 10GB and 100GB :claps:
-

Hi i will quote another reply in this thread that answers your question we start you on a small quota once you go over open a helpdesk ticket and we increase it this helps us avoid spammers and fraudsters using the accounts

Great Site and Plans
You first start small and then grow upto 10GB and 100GB :claps:
-

So, I start with 50 MB and 100 MB, and when I need more space/bandwitch I send a ticked and you will give me more space/bandwitch? Nice.. :)

Back