• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Free webhosting for personal sites

AdidasROXX

I just registered a new domain and got myself a new account. (but noo, I'm not a beginner, as this is my 3rd one).

I am accepting hostees under my domain.

You will receive:
5-15mb webspace (start with 5, upgrade to 15 when needed)
unmetered bandwidth (but usually personal sites don't use more than 500mb)
CGI-Bin (perl access)
MYSQL (with valid reasoning such as blogging script)
FTP-access
Subdomain (http://username.freedomfly.com)
NO ADS WHATSOEVER

Requirements:
Only sites I approve. It has to be an established site (already hosted elsewhere). It has to have a decent design (that's for me to judge). No commerical sites, only personal. English only.

To apply, PM with your email contact and your site URL address or leave a post here in this thread. NO EMAILS! Thank-you

EDIT: Somebody mentioned about getting 30 chinese applications in one day, and I know how you feel. Please, english sites only! I can't judge a site if I can't read what's on it. Now don't get me wrong. I'm Chinese myself, but I can't read chinese.

Last edited:
Well, I do have a filemanager/webhost script setup, but not like a CPanel or ENsim type of thing.

I primairly aiming for good designers who wants off of Geocities or other free hosts...

Back