• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Free WebHosting Accounts Giveaway

theperson

Hi,
I am going to give free webhosting accounts from my own VPS, I have alot of diskspace and bandwidth.

The Control Is Cpanel/I might give out WHM access for some users, if they need it.

You must have a active website and I will transfer it for you, there is a easy plugin inside it.

The CPU is Intel Core 2 i7. I may install CpGame Server for some gamer websites.

I have about a few spare dedicated ip's if you website is large and good. I will backup your site monthly, so there should not be a data-loss.
The speeds are extra fast and not yet and big websites are on there.

Package:

Diskspace 5-10GB
Bandwidth - 30-50GB, Depending on your requirement, may be higher.
CPanel Or WHM
PHP 5.2, Apache 2.2, MySQL 5.1
Limited Root Access For Account Only
Softcalous, Perl, Ruby, Pear, FFMPEG
Lots Of Forum,Blog, Other Scripts By CPanel Addon, Just Updated.
Own SSL
And Heaps More

The VPS is not slow, it is super fast. You can try out if you PM me.

TOS, Rules:

Illegal use
Threatening Material
Fraudulent Content
Forgery or Impersonation
Unsolicited Content
Copyright Infringements
Collection of Private Date (Unless DPA Registered)
Viruses/Spyware
IRC Networks (Including all IRC Material)
Peer to Peer software
Any Adult Content
Nulled scripts

8 To Giveout! Quickly before it is gone.

The Name Server is
ns1.homewiz.co.uk
ns2.homewiz.co.uk

Last edited:
Hey!
Nice offer
I'd like one
I'd like to ask you if the VPS will stay online for much time or it will disappear in 1-2 months
And, if I can, I'd like to try a speedtest

Currently I have a MyBB forum (very small), Could you transfer it for me? Thanks
P.S: I can have also less space, I think that 1 or 2 GB are enough

Hi,
I will have a custom plan made for you, please PM me your details and I should transfer.
What is also your website link to your Mybb.

The VPS will stay for a long time, I already paid for 1 year and renew next year.

Boing, You will need to send me a email at homewiz @ mail.com as you can't PM yet.

Please reply. Holic Aswell. :)

Hi,
I will have a custom plan made for you, please PM me your details and I should transfer.
What is also your website link to your Mybb.

The VPS will stay for a long time, I already paid for 1 year and renew next year.

Boing, You will need to send me a email at homewiz @ mail.com as you can't PM yet.

Please reply. Holic Aswell. :)

Sended you an email ;)
Hope that you will answer me

Back