• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Free webhost less than 1GB a month

estado3

Looking for a permanent home for a personal site with less than 1GB a month, and less than 1MB of disk space, ftp is preferred but not required, no php, perl, or mysql databases required.

Only requests is that the server is located in Holland, Belgium, Austria, Germany, France or the UK; with no post to host or ads.

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Private msg me a username/password with the details of any ftp login if any.

I have a UK server I can put you on with all the features you need and we are here long-term. Would you be willing to place small and customizable ads in a location you choose?

I have a UK server I can put you on with all the features you need and we are here long-term. Would you be willing to place small and customizable ads in a location you choose?

Sorry to say this. But he wont do because of ads read is request one more time but more careful

Also read you email/pms

those banners have been sent.

Back