• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Free webhost for wordpress

mardouk

hello everybody , i need a free webhost for my wordpress blog.
requirement:

-Disk Space: 5 gb ( more if available)
-Bandwith: 100 gb (more if available)
-FTP Accounts: 1
-Softaculous Auto-Installer
-5 MySQL data base
-cPanel
-domain or Subdomains
-24/7 Support

and a wordpress friendly fast servers.
Thanks

5 GB disk space for Wordpress ???? I have WordPress and the articles are stored in MySQL database, so I don't understand why you need 5 GB. Your requirements are too high for a WordPress blog, or you forgot to tell us something else that you want to host ?

sorry for that thread, i'm a newbie and didn't know about wp requirements :classic2:
i need a good host for a wordpress blog , what can you suggest? :rolleyes2

hello everybody , i need a free webhost for my wordpress blog.
requirement:

-Disk Space: 5 gb ( more if available)
-Bandwith: 100 gb (more if available)
-FTP Accounts: 1
-Softaculous Auto-Installer
-5 MySQL data base
-cPanel
-domain or Subdomains
-24/7 Support

and a wordpress friendly fast servers.
Thanks

I think you should order Hydrogen plan from MobiHouse.
More informations at: hosting.mobihouse.co

This is FREE a Web Hosting!

I host wordpress blogs for FWS people, but the problem is that you're simply asking for too much. Why do you need five databases? One should be enough. Cut your space and bandwidth requirements down to about 10% of what you've asked here and then maybe you'll get some offers.

I can provide you with the requested specs if your site is busy enough for it already. Start-up wordpress blogs don't use anywhere near 100gb of transfer.

To the nervous user who gave me negative rep on this topic with his reason "Are you a host? Then why do you bug people?" My answer is yes: I'm a host, since I didn't advertise here yet, that doesn't mean that I am not.

Free Webhosting | NO ADS | NO POSTS| 10000 MB SPACE

Hi,

I am willing to host you please see below and visit the site to sign up.
We have a custom made auto wordpress installer so you can get up and running as soon as you sign up.

OUR highest FREE plan is the PLATINUM PACKAGE:
* Disk Space 10000 MB
* Monthly Traffic 100000 MB
* FREE subdomain name or use your own
* 5 FREE email accounts
* 5 MySQL Databases
* Setup fee £0.00
* Monthly Price £0.00

User ads are allowed. We do not put up any ads.
There are no forum posts required.
However we do not use Cpanel(R).

You may visit us at the site below to find out more.
ayathullah [dot] co [dot] cc

Try with 1$ unlimited hosting plan from Hostable.com. They offer free hosting for 3 years with only 1$ paypal/visa verify. Catch it as you can.

Try with 1$ unlimited hosting plan from Hostable.com. They offer free hosting for 3 years with only 1$ paypal/visa verify. Catch it as you can.

How exactly is that free? You're still PAYING like $0.03 per month. Hardly anything, but still.... Unlimited also isn't allowed here.

Back