• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Free Web Space Competition

Status
Not open for further replies.

stub

New Free Web Space Competition

Weve got 5 free accounts to give away so we are gona run a couple more comps.

This 1 is: Site Design
Design a site make it very graphical the name of the site is PracticalGames.com please send the design and its files in a zip file to stuart@gamechimp.com the winner will be announcd on this forum on Monday 23rd December 2002 any questions please submit them to the same email address

You will win:
Free UK Domain Name

Included In Hosting Account:
1000MB Space
10GB Bandwith
Virtual Control Panel - Myserverworld.com
10Mysql Databases
PHP,ASP,CGI,PERL,MIVA,XML Support
24 Hour Email Support
1 Hour Set up

What you waiting For get designing and send your entries to the email address above
----------------------------------------

Logo Design For Hostmyworld

Winner Was: Flexx

Last edited:
Details

Yes it can be a gif

the logo must be proffesional as it will be used on our invoices website, leaflets, t-shirts and all of our other promotional items we would like the logo to have a picture on it ideas r the 1s of fortunecity.com msn.com have the butterfly and etc THE LOGO MUST BE SAVED AS .GIF AND MUST LOOK PROFFESIONAL AS IT WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED.

Can you please give me about 5-hours, I am currently at school....:( I am sort of good at making design. I think you can find an example at here. (Although I have not had much practice lately and I have lost some of my software...:cry2: )

I'm also pretty good @ designing but the background has to be white so adding fancy effects isn't that easy. :s

here is my attempt and can be modified if you like...

copy and paste the url in your browser

logo.gif

yes, yes yes,

All users may still be abke to enter as we have now made the closing time for 24 Hours.

ok then here is one with a black backgroud (i like this one better myself)

again copy and paste the url to see the pic

darklogo.gif

I have used my nosy sense of clicking every which way and looking at these images and I have noticed that my created image and the one created in MSPaint are the only images that fit the requirements. :D

as I said before mine can be modified just about anyway you like... colors , sizes. font, bgcolor, placement of icon(s)...

My main focus was to make an original icon as text and bgcolors is the easy part.

Here's my attempt, I did use a white background at first but thought, the blue made gave it a better touch... :wink2:

Here you go...I'm not sure if you'd like it... :smile2: I hope it's not too dark... :smile2:

Thanks.

Attachments

• hostmyworld_kbc.gif
    hostmyworld_kbc.gif
    6.6 KB · Views: 89
going a bit further

if you would like you can design a logo for the size of width 800 height 110 this is if you want more space for the logo and entries are still accepted as they will edited

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back