• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Free Web Hosting Request

John2006

Hi I need these following features please. Please don't give me spam. :shame:

Features:

1GB WebSpace
1GB+ Brandswitch
10+ MySQL Databases

cPanel 10.0
Fantasico - If You can get me, if not it's ok.
50 Subdomains
3 Addon Domains
Free Backups
5 FTP Accounts
15+ Email Addressess
Custom Error Pages

Must be PHP Enabled. And with phpAdmin!

THANKS VERY MUCH!!!

you can get [adfree] hosting from

http://inceptiongs.com

drop me PM with your messenger msn aim and i can get you hooked with the owner immediately as hes online at present.

Otherwise you can drop him Pm also, he posted a few threads earlier.

No ads, no forum posts

or contact him at sales@inceptiongs.com

Thomas

Last edited:
John2006 said:
I need paid dude. Sorry.

Don't know much about their paid but one I mentioned incidentally is a paid host with one of free hosting plans he runs for selected few.

You may also like to check with http://xmghosting.com for paid. Quality in paid is what you look for, so do scroll thru their pages also, afterall its money you are spending.

Thomas

We do paid hosting too. You posted in the free section and the topic said "Free Web Hosting Request" so all of us here assumed you were looking for free hosting.

heh; thanks hottweelz~

Last edited:
Whats going on man ?
You start looking for free, people respond, then you say you need paid, even then people respond, now you edit and ask for free.

Don't you get it from any of the above mentioned ?

Try from any of those above and if you can't get then atleast clear it out.

Thomas

We at the GZSO are willing to work with you. Check out our plans now!

Small forced ads, some forum posting required.

Our bronze plan gives you more than a half gig of space and that's only like 10 or 20 posts a month .if you need better, we can offer you 1.5 gig for 20-50 posts.

we don't do posts per month, but we do posts per 6 months.

Back