• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Free Web Hosting by Easehost

Status
Not open for further replies.

easehost

Ease Host has Launched a Free Web Hosting Service with 1gb of space 10gb of bandwidth 2 email address's and 2 Mysql Database's

Live 24/7 Support get started today visit www dot ease-host dot com today

Hi easehost,

Please provide the full url to the free hosting package. I didn't see it in your website. Please update.

Hi easehost,

Please provide the full url to the free hosting package. I didn't see it in your website. Please update.

Is isn't allowed to advertise yes as he doesn't have 10 posts yet. And you are not allowed to complain about his posts as you are a host.

Is isn't allowed to advertise yes as he doesn't have 10 posts yet. And you are not allowed to complain about his posts as you are a host.

I am not complaining about his service - I only pointed out whats was missing - how are the clients going to sign up for the free hosting if the url is not there.. he will not get the clients.

Sorry - my bad - should have send him a PM instead of posting it..

we did have the link at the top of our site we got 400 free hosting clients and removed the link on our site until we got more server's we will be allowing more free hosting clients soon.

this be a scam, there is no free host plan, shame on the lies ease host :eek:

we was doing free hosting we quickly got 400 free hosting clients and removed the link to the signup page until we got more server's for free hosting. we will be adding the link back soon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back