• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Free Web host for sale

TSO

freezoka.ws
NLC
Hi all,

I'm interested in selling FreewayWebhost.

I've also got quite a few domains for sale:

knowyourdowntime.com at GoDaddy expires December 27th, 2007
thechrysleraspen.com at eNom expires December 27th, 2007
thechrysler300.com at eNom expires December 27th, 2007
thechryslersebring.com at eNom expires December 27th, 2007
thechryslercrossfire.com at eNom expires December 27th, 2007
netdrive.us at eNom expires January 2nd, 2012
netdriveblog.com at eNom expires January 20th, 2008
sitewebhost.us at Mad Dog Domains / GoDaddy expires January 13th, 2008
iprofits.biz at eNom expires November 6th, 2007
ebestlawyer.com at eNom expires January 29th, 2008
topwebhost.ws at GoDaddy expires February 1st, 2008
asfbh.com at Netfirms expires January 5th, 2008

If anyone has any questions or offers, feel free to PM me or post them in this thread. :)

It would be helpful if you posted:
The number of clients you have and what size packages they have.
Your expenses, IE server costs ect
Your income and the sources. (You may want to disclose sources this by pm only with serious buyers)
And if domains or scripts are included

V551, make an offer, and I'll at least consider it. :)

Galaxy-Hosts.com, I have 263 users as of this moment, all hosting on the free plan. Expenses are $14.95 per month for 0cath's "infrastructure" which I'm using to run the service. My income is about $5 a day at this point - I am mostly showing ads for my other sites, so it's still pretty low.

And yes, the four FreewayWebhost domains (including freewaywebhost.com, which is PR5) are included.

Ok, V551, to be honest, I'd take $100 for everything. I've got some new projects I'm getting up and running, and I don't have time for FreewayWebhost or any of the sites at those domains anymore.

Sure thing! It should be in my profile, but if not, it's daniel briere @ msn .com (remove the spaces).

$14.50 ?? can you elaborate on exactly how much space and bandwidth that consumes ?? I might be quite interested in making an offer :) if you have gchat add me: hfirth.bleachfans@gmail.com

or pm me here :)
Thanks
AMC :wave:

( oh wait, i saw this is a couple of says old, is it still or sale? )

Back